Images

The Road is Calling


*played using guitar 'kapok'.



Don't talk
Don't say nothing
I just packed my things
And I'm headed for something
but Where I'm going
Well, I don't really know
The road is calling
So I've got to go
Yes the road is calling
so ive got to go

We bid farewell
as the winds blew like hell
said we'd meet again
Like some storybook tale
but, no, we don't talk
We don't say nothing
I'll just pack my things
And go headed for something
but where i's headed
well i didnt really say
the road was callin
and i's on my way
yes the road was callin
and i's on my way

So dont talk
dont say nothin
ill just grab my things
and pretend like theres nothin
between us no more
as i walked out the door
she closed it behind me
and cried on the floor
and i couldn't talk
So, I couldnt say nothing
I'll just close my eyes
and head blindley towards something
cuz where I'm going
Well, I don't really know

the road is calling
so i've got to go
Yes, the road is calling
so i've got to go

p/s: Kadang kadang kita terlalu sombong untuk sahut hidayah Tuhan.
kemas pakaian, mula langkah untuk hidup yang abadi nanti.


Chester See


0 comments: